Thursday, January 27, 2022

Put your thoughts into sleep, do not let them cast a shadow,over the moon of your heart.Let go of thinking...

 



Dear Anne,

Yes, we met after a few days... unforgettable days in my life.....I also played a character of a COVID patient. My mind, thoughts were wandering anywhere. My freedom, and thoughts had a boundary- they always restricted around my room- 'my dream world'. 

Through the window I looked the whole world ... nature , birds, a bit of sky....The infinity sky was disappeared from my eyes.  Sometimes the whispering of wind made me dreaming. Sometimes, the chirping of birds made my mind hoping. The eternity of the nature became small in my eyes. Music sometimes soothened my heart and soul. 

It is a common saying is that, 

"It isn't what you have or 

what you are or Where You are or 

what you are doing that, 

makes you happy or unhappy.

It is what you think about it".


I really realised the unhappy and restricted freedom when a bird is trapped in a cage.

Yes, it is a kind of dying with out any hopes...

But my hopes accelerate my thoughts and forced me to come out of it. 


     



If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one....


After a few days break, I met , heard my friends and teachers - even virtually it was relaxing moments...

First session was our optional Physical Science. Neena ma'am discussed about the different categories of Content Analysis. Including symbols, term, fact, concepts, definitions etc. It was very interesting and thoughtful one. It was a beginning step in our writing.


    


Later, Gibi ma'am discussed about the Schools of Psychology- structuralism, functionalism, psychoanalytic school. And she divided the assignment and seminar topic also. New informations new thoughts..

   


Last session was taken by Maya ma'am. She discussed about Idealism- methods of teaching, role of a teacher, and about Discipline, and implications. She detailed each and every aspect of Idealism. Thoughtful moments....

    


Another day passed giving mesmerizing memories.  

Sometimes we will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory...

Sometimes, hopes lead us ... sometimes hopes gives us the courage to break all the boundaries and barriers around us. But, 

Hope means that we must trust+wait for what is still unseen...

With lots of hopes... Good Night dear...


2 comments: