Thursday, January 20, 2022

Reading- A passport to Countless Adventures...

 


Dear Anne, 

I want to share you about an unforgettable and mesmerizing experience . Can you guess , what I am going to tell ? 

Yes, It is about the experience I got from reading the book 'Chemical Elements'. 

Books ... It is a dream that hold us in our hands..... Truly a unique portable magic...

Mark Twain once said, 

'Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience : this is the ideal life '

Early times, I was not much interested in reading. But J.K Rowling's words changed me a lot, 

If you don't like to read, you haven't found the right book

Writing and reading deepens and widens and expands our senses of life, they feed the soul. When writer makes us shake our heads with the exactness of their prose and their truths, and even makes us laugh about ourselves or life, our buoyancy is restored. 

It is like singing on a boat during a terrible storm at sea, you cannot stop the raging storm, but singing can change the hearts and spirits of the people who are together on that ship. 

It is true that no two persons ever read the same book

When I read that book I came to know how chemistry has developed as a multidisciplinary subject and a lot of unknown facts . So it helps me to travel to the past without moving my feet ..I also became a part in the discovery of elements. realize efforts of scientists in building the modern periodic table... 





My thoughts and experiences from the text are included in following

Reading and Reflection


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c3W8xUAjBoxZG2znkpa8Oa1oBbLjNvBu/view?usp=drivesdk


words sometime decides boundary in expressing our thoughts .I know you can understand m thoughts because you were also present throughout  my journey of reading. . Also it is a hope to coming days of future science.. 

Hopes.... a waking dream... lies in our imagination and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality....

with lots of hopes.... Good night dear.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment