Friday, August 11, 2023

Last day of Teaching Practice Phase 2

Heart breaking send off.......

   


It was the final day of Teaching Practice Phase 2. With a weeping heart reached the school at 9 am. Records and attendance sheet and other necessary documents were signed from the school. And feedback from respective teachers were collected. 

First period i visited the class 9C, and cherished a few moments with students. Took photos with students, sharing their feedbacks and singing songs for me .Enjoyable moments..... 

Second period i visited my 8 D class and I spend a lot of time with them by cherishing moments and they performed for me. Eye filling feedbacks from my little ones. 

Then, I spent time with 9B students and they gifted me a lot of memorable moments. Their feedbacks filled my heart and soul. 

In the afternoon, we distributed the final mid day meal in the school. It was another feeling. 

   



In the evening we have a send off session organised by school staff council. Head teacher Kala teacher and other teachers appreciated our works in the school and gave us a warm send-off. We shared our experiences in the session. It was a great , memorable session. 



The second teaching practice gave me a lot of memorable moments, experiences and lessons. The journey was very interesting and memorable. The love of young ones was a great inspiration for me... The support of teachers in the school was immense and appreciated. 



The life has to move on ........

Missing those memorable moments.........

Hopes ....,.......

No comments:

Post a Comment